There are different possibilities to find information how to use Moodle and the possible functions of Moodle.
1. If you are in a Moodle course you can:
- click on “?” besides a specific function on the screen. Here you find relevant information about this specific function.
- click on Moodle Docs for this page at the bottom of a screen. Here you find more general information about the subject of the screen.
2. You can look for more detailed information in the Moodle website: https://docs.moodle.org/37/en/Main_page
3. In the Youtube you can find a number of How to…. Video’s prepared by Moodle. In these video’s short explanations are given about some basic functions of Moodle. You have to check if the explanation is about the version you are using.
4. On Internet several interesting free of charge video’s about using Moodle can be found. In YouTube, in free websites like www.freemoodle.org, on the website of some universities and some providers of Moodle.
6. How to … in Moodle. A collection of useful how to….. texts or videos
7. Other sources and tutor video’s about Moodle
- Moodle HQ Youtube channel Gives an overview of all kind of tutor video’s. Some can be found below (moodle 2.9).
- A short video explaining the basis ideas behind Moodle (Tutorvideo).
- An overview of possible functions which can be used in Moodle.
- Planning the implementation of Moodle eLearning system in some African Countries.
8. There are several commercial courses How to use Moodle. For example www.Lynda.com . One month membership costs $25,-.