Professor Colin Bryson has collected all kind of articles, reports and good-practices about Learning spaces. He has sent his report to the RAISE members- network http://www.raise-network.com/home/ (Researching, Advancing and Inspiring Student Engagement). Below you can find the text ‘Designing spaces for learning and student engagement – Summary.’
Some interesting results:
- James Cook University (Australia) has prepared Learning Spaces Snapshots. They describe Snapshots as ‘The SNAPSHOTS demonstrate how individual learning spaces and technology at JCU can be used effectively to support a range of different pedagogies, teaching strategies and student learning approaches’.
- The Learning landscape project from Middlesex University. Below, you can find the text.
- Learning and Teaching Building from Monash University.
- The Digital Classroom – Get Started from the University of Kent.
- The LDE-article about learning spaces in the Jisc report Designing learning and assessment in a digital age, from the authors: Gill Ferrell, Ros Smith, Sarah Knigh, 26 January 2018.
- TU Delft Teaching Lab, Technical University Delft.