Professor Colin Bryson have collected all kind of articles , reports and good-practices about Learning spaces. He has send his report to the members of the RAISE- network http://www.raise-network.com/home/ (Researching, Advancing and Inspiring Student Engagement). Below you can find the text ‘Designing spaces for learning and student engagement – Summary’
Some interesting results:
- James Cook University (Australia) have prepared Learning Spaces Snapshots. They describe Snapshots as ‘The SNAPSHOTS demonstrate how individual learning spaces and technology at JCU can be used effectively to support a range of different pedagogies, teaching strategies and student learning approaches’. .
- The Learning landscape project from the Middlesex University. Below, you can find the text.
- Learning and teaching Building from the Monash university.
- The Digital Classroom – Get Started from the university of Kent.
- The lde-article about learning spaces in the Jisc report Designing learning and assessment in a digital age, from the authors: Gill Ferrell, Ros Smith, Sarah Knigh, 26 January 2018 .
- TU Delft Teaching Lab, Technical University Delft.