You as a teacher have certain expectations about the effect of using ICT.
What are your options for using ICT in your course? Many evidence-based options to apply ICT in higher education can be found in the literature. But… these ICT-options are based on research in a specific context(s).
The question is …… will these ICT-options you select, have the promised effect of your course.
Searches about relevant Topics
- Blended learning: a short description.
- Online education: a short description.
ICTedu-tools plus examples in Higher Education
- Matrix ICT-functions vs ICTedu-tools
- What are possible uses of ICT in Higher Education and what are the added values?
- Some didactical suggestions for a teacher using Blended Learning.
- Design principle 7: ICT is a must!
Serious game Modern Higher Education
Helps you to select design ideas for your education.