Insert and edit activities and resources in Moodle:
- How to insert a file (Flowchart). You want to insert a file in a section of the course. A file is one of the activities or resources used in Moodle. Mooc: Uploading files into Moodle
- How to insert a page?(Flow chart). You want to insert a short text in a section of the course. A page is one of the activities or resources used in Moodle.
- How to introduce an activity or resource in Moodle? (Tutorvideo)
- How to insert a label? (Flow chart) The resource ‘label’ can also be used to introduce a picture or video in the description of a section.
- How can you change the name of the topic of a section and how to give a short explanation
- How to use the file picker (MOOC)
- Private files Collection of the teachers or students files.
- MOOC: Adding images (course page) MOOC: Use youtube video
- MOOC: Use a book All basic info is availble through Moodle.
- Workshop with peer evaluation Moodle 2.9
- Assignment Moodle 3.0
- Acitivity chooser Gives an overview how to use it.
- How to start a forum (Flow chart) MOOC Forum (tutorvideo)
- MOOC: Submit result assigment
- MOOC: where is the gradebook
- Course: Activity examples
Other actions in Moodle