Below some explanations are given how to use moodle with help of a flow chart and/or a tutor video.
- Moodle HQ Yourtube channel Gives an overview of all kind of tutot video’s. Some can be found below.
- A short video explaining Moodle (Tutorvideo)
Insert and edit acivities and resources in Moodle:
- How to insert a file (Flowchart). You want to insert a file in a section of the course. A file is one of the activities or resources used in Moodle. Mooc: Uploading files into Moodle
- How to insert a page? (Flow chart). You want to insert a short text in a section of the course. A page is one of the activities or resources used in Moodle.
- How to introduce an activity or resource in Moodle? (Tutorvideo)
- How to insert a label? (Flow chart) The resource ‘label’ can also be used to introduce a picture or video in the description of a section.
- How can you change the name of the topic of a section and how to give a short explanation
- How to use the file picker (MOOC)
- Private files Collection of the teachers or students files.
- How to make headings, pictures or video (label) (Tutorvideo) MOOC: Adding images (course page) MOOC: Use youtube video
- MOOC: Use a book All basic info is availble through Moodle.
- Acitivity chooser Gives an overview how to use it.
- How to start a Forum? (Flow chart) MOOC Forum (tutorvideo)
- MOOC: Submit result assigment
- MOOC: where is the gradebook
Other actions in Moodle