When you want the students to study the program nominally you have to consider certain quality criteria:
- Social and academic integration have a stimulating place in the curriculum.
- There are a sufficient number of possibilities for personal development for the students.
- The study choice and the transition from secondary to higher education is well supported before the first year and during the first year courses.
- The curriculum activities for the teachers and the supporting staff are practically feasible.
- The program has to be do-able, there should be no unnecessary obstacles. The study time is used for useful and valued learning activities.
- The program is coherent and well described.
- The summative tests are aligned with the aims of the program and the applied educational methods.
- The documents for intern and external quality assurance are well tuned with the curriculum documents.
- The curriculum is sustainable: it can be expected to remain successful in the near future.
- The curriculum is scalable: it can be successfully used for small and large groups.